I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Support Workers required in South Yorkshire
Job Types available: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary and Permanent
Salary: £8.00 to £9.50*/hour
Search Consultancy are recruiting Support Workers to work in various private healthcare settings, supporting service users with Challenging Behaviour, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Dementia, Mental Health and Physical Disabilities. These can include working in both secure and non-secure hospitals, residential projects, supported living homes, hostels, and care homes all in various locations around the South Yorkshire region.
The suitable candidates will:
* Passionate about helping others and have the ability to support and encourage people to achieve their full potential
* Commitment to ensuring that people with disabilities are valued and enabled to take control of their own lives
* You are looking to build a fulfilling and rewarding career in social care, truly making a difference to the lives of those who you support
* You have existing experience in the health and social sector within the last five years
What we offer:
* Free DBS check (Limited time only)
* Free specialist training programmes
* 100% Flexible working hours to fit around any lifestyle
* Experience in a variety of high quality Hospitals and units
* Competitive rates of pay
You will be required to attend a registration interview in our Sheffield city centre office.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references. Although shifts are offered on an ad hoc basis, work is constantly ongoing.
If you would like to register for the position of Support Worker in your local areas, please apply online or call Elijah on Applyto arrange an screening interview date with Search Consultancy Medical, Health and Social Care.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.