I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Wards department within a Private Hospital in Edgbaston.
Successful candidates can expect the opportunity to work across scrub, anaesthetic and recovery (dependant on qualifications) to help our client to provide gold standard care to the patients they treat.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week and offers a competitive salary of £31,000 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements for weekdays and weekends elevating the basic salary significantly. Plus access to a wide range of employee benefits, including Private Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday per annum.
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
• Mentorship qualification – preferred but not essential
• Treating patients and colleagues with dignity and respect, and maintaining confidentiality throughout their stay in theatres.
• Delivering safe and high quality care for patients during their pre, peri and post-operative stages of their care
• Support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department.
• Identify risk and support the governance agenda
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Motivated and enthusiastic
• Caring and Professional nature.
• Drive and enthusiasm.
• Ability to work in a team and use own initiative.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Demonstrate acceptable behaviours applicable when working in the operating theatre – respect colleagues
For further detailed information of this vacancy please contact Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
Full timeBankSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Job SummaryA new opportunity has arisen for a Scrub Practitioner (Nurse or ODP) and / or a Surgical First Assistant to join our fan...