Calling Senior Respiratory Physiologists to work in the picturesque County of Cork.
This is a permanent position in the Respiratory Sleep Medical Service.
You will be required to provide pulmonary function services to wards and departments of the Hospital and consult led service supported by Clinical Nurse Specialist, Respiratory Physiologist and administrative supports. Requirements:
What’s in it for you?
- Conduct a full range of standard non-invasive respiratory diagnostic tests including:
- Reversibility studies.
- Lung volumes by Gas Dilution Methods
- Lung Volume by Body Plethysmography
- Diffusion capacity
- Conduct invasive respiratory diagnostic tests.
- Assist in the Sleep Services the Non-Invasive ventilation.
- The post holder would need to have sufficient technical knowledge to operate all new equipment.
- Carry out daily duties of the respiratory lab including making appointments, dealing with queries, filling reports and record keeping.
- Pension Scheme
- Travel and Subsistence
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Time off – Leave and Family Friendly working arrangements
- Health Services and staff Credit Union
- Achievement Awards
- Cycle to work Scheme
If this sounds like something that interests you, please feel free to call Louise on Apply
or email Apply
and I can guide you towards the next great step in your career!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.