Supervising Pharmacist – Athlone, Co. Westmeath
Our client is an award winning Pharmacy, with a strong reputation providing excellent health care advice and services to their patients and customers, seven days per week.
Pharmaconex, now seek to recruit a professional Supervising Pharmacist, for a permanent opportunity based in Athlone Town.
The successful candidate will be offered a strong competitive salary. Your role as a Supervising Pharmacist:
- You will be responsible for personally managing, controlling and supervising the pharmacy
- Ensure compliance with PSI requirements
- Ensure on a day-to-day basis that the pharmacy premises are maintained to a standard that is safe for patients and staff.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Manage the PCRS requirements
To be successful for this opportunity, you will be a committed Pharmacist registered with the PSI with at least 3-year’s previous experience. You will have an exceptional work ethic, ideally have previous managing experience, excellent communication and clinical skills. What you'll get in return:
- You will join an excellent supportive team, within a highly professional environment.
- You will be guaranteed a permanent opportunity with full-time hours.
What you need to do now:
- You will be offered a very competitive salary.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an updated CV to email@example.com