I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Mental Health Support Worker - Temp-Perm - Learning Disabilities / Autism / Mental Health
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for Support Workers specialised in Mental Health on a temp-perm contract. You will work in Mental Health and Supported Living settings. The placement will be with us directly for 12 weeks then the role will lead to permanent if successful.
The suitable candidates will:
* Have worked a minimum of 6 months recent experience in a mental health setting.
* Have a flexible approach towards work.
* Have a passion to help others and make a difference in their lives.
* Driving is not a necessity but if you do drive then please state on your application.
What we offer:
* Free DBS check if required.
* Free specialist training programmes.
* Competitive rates of pay.
* A challenging but rewarding role with many benefits.
You will need to have a minimum of six months recent UK experience working within a mental health environment in a similar capacity.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references.
Please contact Heather Prior at Search on Applyor email your CV to Apply and we will get back to you soon.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.