I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mammographer to join the Breast Screening team in London. This will be a full time, Monday-Friday role. The hospital is located in a diverse and vibrant area, with both a village and an urban feel. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of Mammography practices.
The role is available to start ASAP and it is an on-going role. The starting pay rate for this locum Mammographer job is £30 per hour.
You must have a relevant qualification in Mammography and previous experience in Breast Screening.
Requirements of the Mammographer role include:
* To perform a range of symptomatic and screening breast imaging procedures as required within the department
* Communicating with the radiography team members and liaising with other disciplinary teams
* Keeping accurate records and updating records when needed
* Ensuring a high standard of patient care and actively improve the patient experience
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
£ 30000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Nuclear Medicine Technologist role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety o...