I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 hrs | Days Only | State of the Art Hospital
A leading private hospital in Orpington requires an experienced Scrub Nurse RGN or Scrub Practitioner ODP to lead the Theatres Scrub Team.
Details of this Lead Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position are as follows:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
• A competitive annual salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
As Lead Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general, orthopaedic and cosmetic surgery. You will coordinate and direct patient care along with leading and developing the Scrub team and contributing to the operational and management of the service.
Applicants for this Lead Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
• Extensive experience in a scrub setting, with proven experience in orthopaedics
• Possess some leadership or supervisory experience in a clinical setting
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.