I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for Lead Theatre Practitioner – Scrub to join their team of staff in the Theatres department in their Orpington Hospital.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week and offers a competitive starting salary of £40,000 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements for weekdays and weekends elevating the basic salary significantly. Plus access to a wide range of employee benefits, including Private Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday per annum
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria;
• Mentorship in Practice or equivalent
• Experience in a senior theatre role.
• Experience in orthopaedic, gynaecology and general surgery at a senior level
• Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Good mentor/coaching skills.
• Application of knowledge of specialised procedures and equipment used in the Operating Theatre
• Staff management
• Experience in undertaking appraisals
• Current and up to date specific to specialty.
Duties of this role include:
• To have shared responsibility for the leadership and operational management of the Theatre Department.
• As a skilled member of the senior theatre team, to deliver and ensure that standards of patient care are consistently provided and maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies
• To assist with the management of the theatre department under the direction of the Clinical Service Manager: Theatres.
• Responsible for co-ordinating and leading a team of staff in Theatres to deliver skilled and high quality peri-operative care.
• Check Operating lists and booking forms in advance to organise any special equipment required. Liaise with Consultants and companies to ensure correct instruments and implants and equipment is ordered and received
• Appropriately allocate staff to meet the activity. This will involve looking at the off duty, working closely with staff and making changes when and where possible.
• To book and effectively utilise bank and agency staff ensuring minimum use of temporary staffing.
• Plan and organise operating lists with Consultants and secretaries
• To undertake scrub and circulating duties with theatres
• To work within the role of Advanced Scrub Practitioner with extended skills
• To participate in the theatre ‘on call rota as required
• To teach, nurture, supervise and co-ordinate the work of junior staff.
• To take responsibility for all theatre activities as required.
For further information and a full Job Description please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
£ 55000 - 55000 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Female Only | 40 hours | Days Only | Excellent Company Benefits One of the UK’s leading plastic surgery clinics is looking to recru...
£ 37500 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnet, London, Greater London, England
Up to £37,500 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits A leading national provider of private healthcare services is current...
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentChertsey, Surrey, England
Up to £32,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible shifts | L&D Prospects A leading private hospital in Chertsey requires an experienced S...
£ 28000 - 28000 Per yearFull timePermanentCroydon, London, Greater London, England
£28,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Fantastic Benefits A leading Croydon private hospital currently has an exciting opportunity fo...