I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for Senior Clinical Pharmacist to join their team of staff in the Pharmacy Apply their Northwood Hospital.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week and offers a competitive starting salary of £46,000 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements for weekdays and weekends elevating the basic salary significantly. Plus access to a wide range of employee benefits, including Private Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday per annum
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria;
• Degree in Pharmacy MPharm, BSc or BPharm.
• Oncology experience essential
• Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council as a pharmacist.
• Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
• Post graduate clinical diploma in clinical pharmacy (hospital) or equivalent experience
• Provision of a clinical pharmacy service to a relevant clinical speciality.
• Recent experience of dispensing medicines and experience of medicine management in a hospital setting.
• Good organisational and planning skills - able to plan and organise straightforward tasks and programmes, and ensure effective control of pharmaceutical stock.
• Attention to detail
Duties of this role include:
• To provide pharmaceutical expertise and input to the care of the patients within a BMI hospital.
• Supporting the pharmacy department to deliver an excellent medicine management service to all customers, supervising the procurement, preparation, dispensing and distribution of medicines.
• To supervise junior staff members in the delivery of the medicine management service, and where necessary to assume responsibility for specialist clinical service.
• Compliance with BMI Policies and Procedures relevant to this role, ensuring you are fully aware of your responsibilities within these policies.
• Demonstrate awareness of regulatory requirements, taking appropriate action to ensure these requirements are implemented and adhered to.
• Ensure compliance with all Infection Prevention and Control policies and procedures understanding your role in the prevention of infection in patients and staff.
For further information and a full Job Description please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
£ 25000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician role that's right for you here, our Job Board is updated daily with a var...
£ 17 - 19 Per hourFull timeContractHarlow, Essex, England
Maxxima is currently seeking an experienced ACT Pharmacy Technician Band 5 to fill a full time role in our MV hospital in Harlow - ...