I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 hrs p/wk | Days Only | Up to £36000 per annum | Excellent Benefits
An opportunity has arisen in a private hospital in Lewisham for a Theatre Practitioner to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
Details of this Theatre Practitioner RGN/ODP position are as follows:
• Full-time working hours are 37.5 per week on mixed shifts
• Excellent salary of up to £36,000 per annum
• An excellent staff benefits package which includes;
private medical cover
generous annual leave allowance
• Excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
Applicants for this Practitioner vacancy should meet the following criteria;
• Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with NMC registration or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) with HCPC registration
• Demonstrable post registration experience in a theatre environment with scrub skills
• Ideally experienced in a wide range of procedures, with a varied patient mix
• Flexible to work a varied shift pattern and able to undertake on-call duties
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
£ 28000 - 28000 Per yearFull timePermanentCroydon, London, Greater London, England
£28,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Fantastic Benefits A leading Croydon private hospital currently has an exciting opportunity fo...
£ 55000 - 55000 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Female Only | 40 hours | Days Only | Excellent Company Benefits One of the UK’s leading plastic surgery clinics is looking to recru...