I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £38,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Great Benefits | Anaesthetic &/Or Scrub
An opportunity has arisen in a private hospital in Lewisham for a Theatre Practitioner with experience in anaesthetics and/or scrub to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
Details of this Theatre Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts on days
• An excellent salary of up to £38,000 per annum
• Private medical cover, a pension scheme and life assurance
• A generous annual leave allowance
• Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
Applicants for this Practitioner vacancy should meet the following criteria;
• Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with NMC registration or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) with HCPC registration
• Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and/or an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification
• Demonstrable post registration experience in scrub or anaesthetic settings, and able to work across multiple surgical specialities
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB988 or equivalent
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.