I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Head of Wellness – Full Time
PAM Group have launched a major expansion of our wellness solutions being branded as PAMLife. This includes the delivery of wellness solutions using technology and people throughout the UK. Our PAMLIfe offering is unique and we are entering into a major implementation and growth programme. This role will lead the clinical and service delivery and development of a multi-disciplinary team, lead the development of programmes, media content, management of coaches and drive user engagement to use our wellness solutions and make a noticeable change to our user’s lifestyle.
As the Head of Wellness you will be responsible for;
• Managing and growing the PAMLife service
• Recruiting and developing a multi-disciplinary clinical team who will provide coaching and engagement services either remotely or on a face to face basis
• Working with clients, attending meetings and planning and supervising the service delivery
• Create health campaigns, content, and drive engagement to the PAMLife service
• Manage a team of clinicians nationwide who provide our on-site services, delivering health promotion and wellness programs
• Work closely with clients to deliver effective health promotion campaigns
• Creating fresh and continuous solutions and content
• Using a range of technology such as video, podcast, web page, social media and marketing materials
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Ideally be a Physiologist or Health and Wellbeing professional
• Have at least 5 years’ experience in a health and wellbeing role with previous leadership experience
• Have passion and motivation in providing health promotion, lifestyle changes and health assessments
• Experience in a client facing role involving meeting new and existing clients
• The post holder will demonstrate above average skills and competence health and relating health promotion services in the workplace.
• Demonstrate excellent report writing skills and the ability to work unsupervised
• Have good people skills and the ability to build relationships with our clients and their employees
• Possess good clinical diagnostic skills and understand the appropriate treatment practices
• The ability to manage a small but growing clinical team to deliver effective health promotion and screening services.
• Be self-confident, smartly presented with excellent communication skills
• Good IT skills and social media awareness
• Excellent communication skills written and oral
• Good organisation skills the ability to work to deadlines & prioritise
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Car Allowance and mileage
• Childcare vouchers
• Career progression
If you feel this role would be suitable for you, apply now!