I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Medical Doctor, Functional Assessor in Swansea
Role Description: Medical Assessment and Reporting Opportunity for Doctors
Starting Salary: £72,000 + Comprehensive Benefits Package
Hours: Monday to Friday, Full-time (37.5 hours) or Part-time (3 days+ p/w)
Exciting opportunities are now available undertaking the role of Functional Health Assessor in Swansea.
sjb medical are recruiting experienced Registered Medical Practitioners to work with a leading provider of functional health assessment and reporting services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
All roles commence with a comprehensive induction programme and full sector of state approved training is provided with opportunities of working towards accreditation.
Full-time and part-time positions are available, working a minimum of three days per week - Monday to Friday with structured 9am-5pm working hours.
* Undertaking thorough face-to-face functional health assessments, reviewing medical evidence and writing subsequent detailed reports, enabling the DWP to make informed decisions about eligibility across a range of benefit types
* Carrying out file-work and providing comprehensive reports for a broad range of clinical conditions
* Participating in a local multidisciplinary team, in one of over 150 offices nationwide
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
* Comprehensive training for initial 2 months with certification once accredited as a Functional Assessor
* Excellent career growth and promotional opportunities
* No nights, weekends or bank holidays, no on-call and structured working hours
* GMC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
* Contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and private medical insurance
* Medical indemnity cover and protected CPD
* 25 days annual leave plus option to buy more and sell back days
To be considered for this role, the minimum requirements are as follows:
* Full registration with the GMC as a Medical Practitioner and a valid licence to practise
* Minimum 2 years general medical experience (post FY1), working primarily in patient-focused roles dealing with a wide range of clinical conditions in the last 5 years
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK (unfortunately no sponsorship opportunities are available)
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities (MS Word)
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a large and successful organisation. To apply, please upload your CV online, email sjb medical or call Applyfor further information.
Part timeContractCardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
Careers focused on peopleSpire HealthCare Cardiff has a current opportunity for an experienced GP to join our dynamic team working ...