I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Sequence Care Group has experienced unprecedented growth in the past few years evolving into to a leading care provider creating real opportunities to progress within the Health and Social care sector.
Sequence Care Group is passionate about providing high quality Community Residential Services for Adults requiring specialist learning disability and mental health support. All of our Services provide in-patient support and rehabilitation on a one-to-one basis.
Sequence is committed to delivering individualised care to meet people’s needs, committed to providing the best possible care and support.
About the Role
We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely caring, dynamic and hands on individuals with strong multi-tasking skills to join our dedicated team.
At Sequence you will work with extraordinary people who achieve fantastic successes, being ambitious about what people can achieve is key for Sequence Care. You will work as part of a supportive team, focusing on outcomes through a person-centred approach.
The Speech & Language Therapist (SLT) is responsible for the delivery of effective Speech and Language Therapy services for vulnerable adults residing in community rehabilitation and supported living services, who present with learning disabilities, mental health and other complex needs.
The SLT contributes to the high standards of person centred care provided within Sequence Care Ltd. Utilising Speech and Language Therapy skills to effectively assess, treat and provide on-going evaluation and support of clients. As well as assist the Clinical Lead SLT in delivering training programmes to MDT in order to ensure competency in working with patients who have communication and or swallowing difficulties.
The SLT (Band 5) will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, as an autonomous professional according to the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapy ‘Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct’ and the ‘ Health Professions Council Regulations’.
• Will ideally have a minimum of six months postgraduate SLT clinical experience with adults.
• Able to provide evidence of commitment to ongoing professional development.
• Ability to reflect and develop own practice.
• Have the ability to contribute towards the training of other staff/students.
• Ideally have previous experience in an adult clinical learning disability/mental health community rehabilitation setting.
• Experience within social services is desirable.
• You will have a recognised Speech and Language Therapy Degree Qualification or equivalent.
• HCPC Registration - licence to practice.
• Registered member of RCSLT
• You will ideally have Basic Dysphagia management experience.
• Hours: 40.5
• A competitive salary
• Financial support towards professional qualifications
• Free of charge mandatory training
• Enhanced DBS cost covered
• Comprehensive induction based on the Care Certificate
• 28 days annual leave excluding Bank Holidays
• Support from an Employee Assistance Program
• Membership of employer contribution pension fund
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against both the Barred adult list. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
PRIVACY NOTICEAll applications submitted via NHS Jobs will be imported into Trac, the applicant management/recruitment system used ...
£ 43,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanentHorley, Surrey, England
Clinical Lead | Nursing Home - Elderly/Dementia Care Horley, Surrey £43,000 per year RGN qualification essential High end care prov...
£ 22 - 26 Per hourFull timeTemporaryCity of London, London, Greater London, England
Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist - Central London, Adult Community Maxxima has the following opportunity for an experienced Spe...
£ 20 - 25 Per yearFull timePermanentSevenoaks, Kent, England
Staff Nurse | Luxury Care Home | Independent Provider Sevenoaks, Surrey £20 - £25 per hour (Same r...