I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Occupational Health Physiotherapist
Fixed Term - 12 months
36 Hours Per Week
Salary up to £32000
We are looking for a qualified Occupational Health Physiotherapist to work at our client's site in Barrow-in-Furness. This is a fixed term opportunity on an initial 12 month contract basis working 36 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
Working alongside a senior Physiotherapist, and a wider occupational health team, the successful individual will help support the delivery of an exceptional OH service to our client. This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the effective provision of an Occupational Physiotherapy Service to the Customer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provide accurate clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment
* Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into work relatedness categories
* Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into reason for onset
* Provide reports to Management following assessment and at time of discharge indicating employee's fitness to work and any adjustments to their role that may be required short term, long term or permanently
* Lead onsite exercise classes to rehabilitate employees with musculoskeletal injuries
* Communicate effectively with the wider occupational health team
* Conduct DSE assessments and provide prophylactic advice
* Provide recommendations to customer as to what changes/equipment are required following a DSE assessment
* Identification of hazards within the work place and assessing the risk of the identified hazards causing or aggravating an individual's musculoskeletal ill health
* Conduct ergonomic risk assessments with Safety Health & Environment advisors on-site to identify risks to the employees within a specified area
* Providing the wider OH team with information regarding any work practice or working environment changes that are required on a short or long-term basis
* Effective rehabilitation of staff with musculoskeletal disorders, whether they be work related or not
* Complete comprehensive assessment and treatment records using Duradiamond Healthcare forms
* Collection of statistical information for report generation
* Contribute/run health promotion events
25 Days Holiday (pro rata), Heath Cash Plan, Perkbox.
* Proven post-graduate clinical experience in physiotherapy, preferable with a musculoskeletal focus
* Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
* Registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
* Qualified Physiotherapist (BSc/MSC)
* IT literate
* Manual therapy post graduate training
* Able to work without supervision
* Occupational Health Physiotherapy experience
* Health Education/Promotion advice
* Basic Work place ergonomics
* Able to provide fitness for work advice
* Clear and effective communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Efficient and well organised
* Evidence of continuing professional development
* Post-graduate training in Occupational Health/Ergonomics
* Member of Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health & Ergonomics (ACPOHE)
* Previous experience of using online/computerised reporting templates/databases
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentChatham, Kent, England
Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - ChathamStarting Salary: £38,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesOffice Ho...