I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI The Alexandra Hospital is the largest private healthcare facility outside of London and the flagship hospital of the BMI Healthcare group. We provide private healthcare, medical, surgical and diagnostic services for over 20,000 patients each year."
As BMI's flagship site, The BMI Alexandra Hospital provides a wide range of clinical services from invasive diagnostics and outpatient procedures, to complex surgery in multiple specialities including orthopaedic, cardiac, general, spinal surgery, in addition to medical and cancer care. Care is delivered through our inpatient and outpatient areas, including a level 3 Critical Care Unit, Urgent Care Centre and dedicated Children's unit. The hospital has recently commenced a major investment in refurbishment which is set to continue throughout 2018/19.
We have an opportunity for a Senior 2 Occupational Therapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a PART time role for 22.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. Shifts will cover Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* State Registered Occupational Therapist.
* Member of the Royal College of Occupational Therapy (RCOT).
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Knowledge of RCOT and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
* State Registered Occupational Therapist with previous postgraduate experience in a range of specialties.
* Able to support and develop staff to deliver business goals.
* Financial understanding.
* Motivated and enthusiastic.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Good team player.
* Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
Duties of this role include:
* To manage a clinical caseload, providing occupational therapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard. Ensuring excellent patient care is promoted within the hospital.
* To provide clinical direction for other physiotherapy staff within the team.
* To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
* To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally.
* To ensure the department maintains BMI Physiotherapy accreditation.
* To undertake other duties delegated by the Clinical Services Manager - Physiotherapy in line with BMI Healthcare Policies and procedures.
* Participate in hospital cover / on-call rotas including week nights and weekend shifts, as required.
* To provide flexibility to meet the service requirements of the department by taking an active role in supporting other areas across outpatients and inpatients.
* To participate in the in service training programme
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 20 - 23 Per hourFull timeTemporaryStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Maxxima are recruiting for an experienced* Band 6 Occupational Therapist for a full-time locum role with our client in Stoke-on-Tre...
Full timeTemporaryLeyland, Lancashire, England
Locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Community Rehabilitation required in Central Lancashire Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hrs per...
Part timeTemporarySalford, Greater Manchester, England
Locum Occupational Therapist - Adult / Learning Disabilities in Salford, Greater Manchester Hours: 2 days / 7.5 hrs per week Start ...
£ 22 - 24 Per hourFull timeTemporaryWarrington, Cheshire, England
Maxxima is urgently seeking an experienced* Band 6 Occupational Therapist for a full-time locum role in Warrington. The role is wit...
£ 24 - 26 Per hourFull timeContractLondon, Greater London, England
JustOT are recruiting for an experienced, HCPC registered, Occupational Therapist to work with our well-respected client based in L...