I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Rate: £9.45 - £12.00 per hour
- Are you fed up of doing 15 minute, 30 minute, 45 minute Care Calls, travelling between Calls, AND being paid a low hourly rate?
- Are you fed up of being out of your House from early morning till late at night, but getting paid for far less hours?
- Would you like to be paid a HIGH hourly rate, for shifts from start to finish, with NO travelling in between, with shifts typically lasting between 6 hours, 12 and 14 hours in a day?
- Want to develop your experience with the FASTEST-GROWING HEALTHCARE COMPANY IN THE UK ?
CAR DRIVERS ONLY PLEASE. TO APPLY, YOU MUST ALSO HAVE PREVIOUS PAID EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN CARE.
THE ROLE :
Due to extremely high client demand, HAMILTON CROSS is recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work Full-Time OR Part-Time Shifts in Private and Public Nursing Homes, Care Homes and other Care Facilities. As a HCA working as part of a multi-disciplinary team you will ensure you are providing the highest level of nursing care to service users with the ability to develop strong relationships with service users, relatives and staff. The job role involves accurate record keeping and care plans, appropriate use of equipment, a flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos. You will be required to assist with bathing, toileting, food preparation and domestic cleaning.
HAMILTON CROSS can offer flexible hours and shifts to suit you , ranging from additional shift(s) to supplement existing earnings to regular part-time or full-time hours. We will work closely with you to optimise your weekly hours to achieve the outcome you are looking for.
HAMILTON CROSS leads the way in delivery of healthcare services and staffing solutions to the public and private sector, working as preferred suppliers to NHS institutions, private hospitals, nursing homes, care homes and other medical and non-medical institutions. This is an opportunity to become part of an organisation that offers candidates:
- Market-leading rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Exceptional ongoing training and support
- Personal and career development through CPD
- Opportunity to specialise
- Hamilton Cross uniform
- Bonus opportunity
THE APPLICANT :
The candidate must have at least 6 months of professional "paid" experience within a Care setting and possess the right to work within the UK. CLICK APPLY or contact a member of our friendly team today to arrange an interview.