I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we have a very exciting opportunity available for an experienced Physiotherapist to join the team as the Deputy Clinical Services Manager, Physiotherapy in their Glasgow Hospital.
Physiotherapy is a key hospital service and is an important contributor to the success and development of the hospital. The rehabilitation service has excellent clinical facilities with a rehabilitation gym - including an Alter G anti-gravity treadmill - where they treat post- operative and musculoskeletal clients.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week and offers a competitive starting salary of £38,500 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements for weekdays and weekends elevating the basic salary significantly. Plus access to a wide range of employee benefits, including Private Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday per annum
Core responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• To provide high standards of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and patient care within Outpatients, Inpatients and Sports Medicine, and participating in patients’ pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate
• To provide clinical direction and leadership for the physiotherapy staff in the Hospital
• To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
• Compliance with all local and corporate Policies & Procedures
• Participation in and contribution to Quality Assurance
• Acting professionally within the standard and framework provided by the HCPC and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy as per the ‘Code of Professional Conduct’
• Maintain active registration with the HCPC
Desired Skills and Experience:
• A Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy.
• Current HCPC registration.
• Minimum of 8 years post graduate experience
• Appropriate clinical knowledge, skill, and expertise within the MSK setting essential
• Inpatient experience beneficial
• Previous experience at Deputy Manager level or equivalent would be an advantage
For further information and a full Job Description please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - GlasgowStarting Salary: £38,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesOffice Ho...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentAberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - AberdeenStarting Salary: £38,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesOffice H...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - EdinburghStarting Salary: £38,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesOffice ...
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Review Job - CV- [... Click Apply...] - UK jobs, Careers, Recruitment - CV- [... Click Apply...] - UK jobs, Careers, Recruitment P...