I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£42,000 - £45,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits
A leading Haringey hospital currently has a vacancy for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to join their imaging department.
Details of this Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
• An excellent annual salary of £42,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
• Private Healthcare, optical and dental plans
• A private pension scheme and life insurance
• Childcare vouchers and a range of retail discounts
• Extensive training and development opportunities
As Lead Clinical Radiographer - MRI/CT you will coordinate the safe and effective delivery of CT and MRI scanning services, supervising and supporting junior staff and deputising for the Imaging Manager in their absence.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
• Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
• At least 4 years post-registration experience across a varied case mix, with substantial experience in CT and MRI scanning
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Well organised and customer focused
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.