I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Theatre Scrub Practitioner, Orthopaedics to join the team in the Theatre Department in their Harrogate Hospital.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week and offers a competitive starting salary of £28,000 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements for weekdays and weekends elevating the basic salary significantly. Plus access to a wide range of employee benefits, including Private Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday per annum
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
• To work in the orthopaedic scrub role
• Qualified nurse or ODP - mentorship preferable but not essential.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• BMI Competencies
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
• Surgical first assistant desirable but not essential. Willingness to work towards.
Duties of this role include:
• To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
• To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
• Assist in the delivery of patient care
• Contribute to quality improvement
• Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
For further information and a full Job Description please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
£ 30000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentHarrogate, North Yorkshire, England
37.5 hrs | Days | Pension | Private Healthcare | Training & Development Prospects An experienced Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner ...