I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £42,750 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Private Hospital | Pension & Health Cover | Training & Development
An experienced Physiotherapist with management experience is required to work as Physiotherapy Lead, covering two private hospitals in Birmingham.
Details of this Physiotherapy Lead position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only, covering flexible shifts
• An excellent annual salary of up to £42,750 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities for training and development
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
• Private healthcare plans and much more
As Physiotherapy Lead, you will coordinate and manage inpatient physiotherapy services across two hospitals in Birmingham. You will lead, supervise and coordinate clinical services in addition to delivering hands-on clinical care and therapy. You will support junior staff in their professional development along with conducting clinical audits and service reviews.
The qualities, qualifications and experience required for this Physiotherapy Lead post:
• CSP & HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
• Extensive experience in general physiotherapy, with experience leading a team
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.