I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 hrs | Days | Pension | Private Healthcare | Training & Development Prospects
An experienced Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP) is required to join the theatres team of a small private hospital in Harrogate.
Details of this Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary of £30,000
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Private medical cover and health & wellness programmes
• Opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career within a large, national organisation
As Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will contribute to the high standards of patient care during eye surgery, ensuring all equipment is ready prior to the procedures and assisting with ophthalmic surgery.
Applicants for this Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse/ Practitioner RGN/ODP post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Experienced working in a scrub role, ideally with ophthalmic experience, although training can be provided
• Ideally have completed (or would be willing to undertake) a recognised mentorship qualification and/or Surgical First Assist/Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 28000 - 28000 Per yearFull timePermanentHarrogate, North Yorkshire, England
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Theatre Scrub P...