HCL Workforce is recruiting for an EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT CONSULTANT
in the county of Lincolnshire.
Developing and maintaining appropriate systems and practices to ensure effective clinical audit in emergency medicineParticipate in the Reporting systemDevelop a programme of personal CPD within available resources and within the work load and priorities of the service
- Collaborate and maintain emergency medicine in line with strategic requirements
- Provide specialities to colleagues
- Direct supervision and training to junior medical and nursing staff
- Demonstrate a firm commitment to the principles of clinical governance including:
- EC recognised Medical Degree
- FCEM or EC equivalent
- Certification CCT in Emergency Medicine
- (or within 6 months of entry to the GMC Specialist Register)
- Fully registered with the General Medical Council
- APLS/EPLS, ATLS, ALS Provider
- Wide range of experience in Emergency Medicine and allied specialties.
- General training in Emergency Medicine to specialist level or equivalent
For further information or to be considered for this role please apply now or call Ian Acedera on Apply