HCL workforce are recruiting for a Consultant ENT Surgeon with a special interest in head & neck surgery and thyroid surgery
in the county of Lincolnshire.Key responsibilities:
- Consultant based service and the Consultant will have continuing responsibility for the patients in his/her charge and to assist in the proper functioning of the department. She/he will be responsible for the pre-operative counselling, assessment and investigations, the surgery, post-operative inpatient care and outpatient review.
- On-call commitments
- Teaching duties as an active part in the Postgraduate Medical Education programme.
- Take part in Directorate/departmental audit programme.
CCT (within 6 months of interview)CESREuropean Community Rights
- Full GMC Registration
- FRCS(ORL-HNS) or equivalent.
- Entry on the GMC Specialist Register via:
- An appropriate higher surgical qualification
- Extensive experience in ENT Surgery
- Extensive experience of emergency ENT Surgery
- Ability to teach trainees
- Enthusiasm to assist in development of ENT Services
For further information or to be considered for this role please apply now or call Ian Acedera on Apply