I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Salary up to £32000
We are looking for a Physiologist to work at our client site at Heathrow Airport. This is a full time role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hours per week.
The successful individual will work as part of a team to deliver an exceptional OH service to our client and help bring success to this contract and the Company. This is a great opportunity for an individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
The main duties for this role include:
* Keeping knowledge up to date through continued research and commitment to learning
* Empowering others to be accountable for their own health and wellbeing
* Carrying out mini health checks, blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose testing and peak flow and BMI checks
* Assists in developing the health and wellbeing vision, creating and delivering ambitious cross departmental plans
* Produces new, innovative and fresh idea to help develop the approach to health and wellbeing
* Using specialised equipment to perform clinical physiological tests & Recording and analysing physiological data from equipment
* Reporting physiological data to help develop ongoing Health and Wellbeing activities
* Measuring the functions of a patient's body, such as digestion or breathing
* Getting clients and equipment into correct locations and positions for events
* Giving assistance and reassurance to clients during their medical tests and providing them with relevant information and instructions to help educate them about their health
* Maintaining and calibrating equipment in line with Durdiamond Healthcare policy
* Ensuring the safe use of expensive and complex equipment and any related consumables
25 days Annual Leave, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox.
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent in Sports Science/Health Science/Exercise Physiology with previous experience in health, wellbeing or fitness environment
* A good understanding of Physiology and Anatomy
* Excellent presentation skills- the ability to compose and deliver talks on client sites
* Full UK driving licence and vehicle owner
* Strong verbal & written communication skills & Proficient in MS office
* Approachable, polite and friendly to build and maintain strong working relationships
* Awareness of individuals developing issues and feelings, acts when required responding appropriately and sensitively
* Drive openness, honesty and integrity
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Flexible and adaptable
* OH experience and previous employment in a healthcare setting would be beneficial