I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 hrs | Days | Private Medical | Pension | Life Insurance
A private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames is currently recruiting for a Pharmacy Manager to join their team.
Details of this Pharmacy Manager vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• An excellent annual salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience
• 37.5 hours per week on days
• Contributory pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Life insurance
• Private medical insurance
The role will involve professional and clinical supervision of the pharmacy service as well as working clinically as part of the pharmacy rota, you will lead on medicines safety and liaise effectively with patients, carers and the multidisciplinary clinical team.
Applicants for Pharmacy Manager should meet the following criteria:
• BSc in Pharmacy or BPharm
• GPC and Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain membership
• Proven experience as a Pharmacy Manager and successful team management/change management
• 5 years post registration experience, with substantial experience in a hospital setting
• Good knowledge of budgeting and financial management
• Good communication skills
• Able to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities and tasks
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
With a turnover of £1.4 billion and a workforce of around 16,000, Barts Health is the largest NHS trust in the country, and one of ...
Full time...Permanent...London, Greater London, England
Pharmacy Counter Assistant - South London, Wandsworth Currently seeking an over the counter assistant to join a well-established ph...