I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
JOB REFERENCE: 17HCA05
We have an exciting opportunity in our Kings Norton clinic for a healthcare assistant who wants to make a difference in our patient’s lives. You will provide patient care according to Diaverum procedures and in order to increase the quality of life for our patients. A comprehensive professional training programme will be provided to you, including on-the-job training, e-learning and access to our in-house education programme ‘d Academy’.
• To support the nursing team and undertake duties as directed by a registered nurse
• To escort patients to and from the clinical area to the waiting areas or transport
• To serve patient drinks and snacks during treatment as required
• To undertake basic health checks with patients pre and post dialysis including weight and blood pressure
• To check and clean equipment following appropriate training
• To assist with patient documentation as appropriate
• To prepare, restore and maintain areas and equipment for clinical treatments, ensuring that supplies and machines are readily available.
• Act as an assigned member of staff for a group of patients ensuring ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
• Proactively participate in quality and service improvement programmes
• Must be educated to GCSE level or equivalent
• Minimum NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent and working towards level 3
• Ideally previous experience in hospital and healthcare setting
• Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills (oral + written) with fluency in English
COME GROW WITH US!
• Full Time - 37.5 hours
• Monday to Saturday, Shifts hours from 06.00 to 23.30 (No Nights* or Sunday working)
• Competitive Salary
• 27 days (pro rata) annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Stakeholder Company Pension
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS, OH checks
Please note that we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient applications
£ 10.37 - 18.26 Per hourPart timeTemporaryWarwick, Warwickshire, England
Pulse has a range of shifts available for healthcare assistants (HCA Acute) within and around Warwickshire. We provide healthcare a...