A new opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join our team at the Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre.
With an excellent reputation The Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre has been delivering high quality care to patients in Somerset for 12 years. The hospital has been assessed as top of the national PROMS table from patients having had knee replacements and eighth nationally for hip replacements. It was also recently rated ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in a newly published inspection report - putting it at the very top of the regulator’s quality ratings across England.
We offer a range of treatments across a number of specialities including general surgery, orthopaedics, endoscopy, gastroenterology. gynaecology, urology, ENT and ophthalmology. We also provide diagnostic imaging and pain management services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• ‘Own’ all literature and printed materials pertaining to the local services – review, update and create as and when required
• Review & update local website (supported by central team)
• Review & update local social media platforms such as Facebook, twitter and NHS Choices (supported by external resource)
• Develop and execute an engagement strategy for local referrers
• Develop and execute an engagement strategy for local community (patients)
• Support the ongoing development of the self-pay initiative at the Centre including the ongoing management of individual patient enquiries and the monitoring of activity
• Work collaboratively with medical staff to run education events and visits to colleagues in primary care
Skills & Experience
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Some exposure to a marketing, sales, account management or communications role
•Some experience of a customer facing role, where high levels of customer service and retention has been required
• Exposure to the health care industry
• GCSE English Grade B or above
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.
Care UK has been awarded an 8 year contract, in partnership with Somerset Partnership NHS Trust, to develop and manage the health and wellbeing campus at Shepton Mallet. This is an exciting venture, one which will give an opportunity to progress innovative ways of providing healthcare in line with the NHS Five Year Forward View’s vision of bringing care closer to home. The prospect for individuals working with us in this dynamic leading-edge environment will give professional healthcare practitioners a chance to drive improvements in local healthcare provision.
For more information please visit http:// Apply
/ or email Apply
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.