I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Finegreen are recruiting on behalf of a private independent living/care home operator for a Commissioning Head of Care based at their new location in Worcestershire.
My client is opening a new luxury retirement village in Spring 2019, which will provide retirement apartments designed for an independent lifestyle and Village Suites providing assisted living. For added reassurance, there will also be a luxury care home providing exemplary nursing and dementia care.
The post holder will plan, manage, direct and monitor the delivery of high quality clinical care to all residents and strive for continuous improvement in the care delivered. You will meet or exceed standards of care delivered to residents, in accordance with the company standards and complying with all regulatory and statutory obligations. You will be responsible to maintain the required level of occupancy by promotion of the Village and developing a local marketing plan, including maintaining excellent relationships with local referrers. The successful candidate will become the Registered Manager for the Care Home and lead the operation of the Care Home and related services through effective promotion and marketing opportunities.
• Ensuring that the care home is successfully registered with CQC as part of the commissioning process;
• Working with the on-site sales team in advance of the village opening to ensure there is an enquiry pipeline and admission plan in readiness of the care home opening;
• To have a robust and proactive continuous recruitment plan to enable the fill rate for the expected occupancy to be achieved without the need for agency;
• To embed the SOP’s for clinical compliance from the outset of opening by continuous review and mentoring of key staff such as clinical lead and dementia lead (unit managers);
• To achieve at least a ‘good’ outcome at the first CQC inspection;
• Be responsible for the maximising the positive reputational profile of the care home within the local community prior to and from the opening.
You will be responsible for the efficient day-to-day and long term management of the Care Home and to monitor the standards and ensure the registration is retained. The post holder will develop effective working communication with all Heads of Department within the Village. You will maintain good morale among all staff through effective leadership, consultation and communication.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous commissioning experience
- Multi-site management experience;
- Excellent commercial skills in terms of understanding the key drivers to achieving the financial plan when commissioning and opening a new care home;
- An excellent communicator and someone who appreciates the need to work as part of an internal multi-disciplinary team (sales/operations/quality);
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities in a pressured environment;
- Resilience to working in a high profile environment;
- A strategic thinker who sees the ‘bigger picture’ in terms of the development of the village during the commissioning period.
This will be a permanent post, offering a competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum, plus a competitive benefits package.
£ 65,000 - 70,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCoventry, West Midlands, England
Commissioning Manager - Nursing home - Elderly / Dementia Coventry £65,000 - £70,000  ...
£ 95,000 - 95,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
GP General Practitioner - Flexible Hours - Good CQC Birmingham - West Midlands £9,500 per Session + excellent company benefits Good...