HCL Workforce is recruiting for a Specialty Doctor in the Accident and Emergency Department
in the county of Lincolnshire.
The department treats all types of accidents and emergencies and patients of all ages. The department has recently undergone a refurbishment that has given us a four-bedded resuscitation room, 15 trolleys cubicles and a dedicated ambulatory emergency care facility and an additional resuscitation room.
- Management of patients in A&E, ensure that investigations and prescriptions are appropriate and that notes are kept on a high standard
- Expertise in resuscitation in both adults and children
- Perform simple procedures including manipulation of fractures, dislocations
- The post holder is encouraged to further develop their learning to further benefit the department
- Full GMC registration
- Postgraduate experience in A&E, at least one year in a recognised hospital
- Higher qualifications, i.e. FRCS, ATLS, ALS, PALS (desirable)
If you want to be considered, apply now or call Ian Acedera on + Apply