I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Director of Operations to join their team of staff in the Management department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Educated to degree level or postgraduate leadership and management qualification or significant management experience and willingness to undertake a leadership and management qualification
* Sound financial skills to be able to read and interpret financial data
* Knowledge of the service sector and the systems and processes used
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Duties of this role include:
* Responsible for ensuring the efficient delivery of support services within the hospital, providing leadership for the effective management of all non-clinical functions.
* As a member of the Senior Management Team, the Director of Operations works with the Executive Director and Director of Clinical Services, to create and deliver the strategic, operational and business development plan for the hospital.
* Work as part of the Senior Management Team and any relevant departments to maximise patient activity and increase revenue
* Help identify business development opportunities such as new services and development of existing services
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 39.90 - 54.91 Per hourPart timeTemporaryHalifax, West Yorkshire, England
Pulse is currently recruiting diligent Emergency Nurse Practitioners within Halifax – West Yorkshire area. We offer nurses the oppo...
£ 44.04 - 59.68 Per hourPart timeTemporaryHuddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Pulse is currently recruiting diligent Emergency Nurse Practitioners within Huddersfield – West Yorkshire area. We offer nurses the...