HCL Workforce is recruiting for a Specialty Doctor in Trauma and Orthopaedic surgery
in the county of Lincolnshire.
The post is a 2 year fixed term post in Trauma and Orthopaedic; the appointee will assist the Orthopaedic Consultant to provide a comprehensive Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- The post holder will assist the consultant with audit and postgraduate raining of junior staff
- The post holder will treat patients on behalf of and under the direction of the named consultants
- Following an initial period of training, it is expected that the fellow will be undertaking minimally supervised operating lists and clinics
- Undertake such other duties as may be identified to meet the needs of the service and are appropriate for the post
- Have continuing responsibility for patients in his/her care and for the proper functioning of the department
- Take part in team, department, regional and national audits
- Be involved in research where appropriate
- On-call responsibilities
- FRCS or equivalent
- ATLS qualified
- Extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of Trauma and Orthopaedics
If you want to be considered, apply now or call Ian Acedera on + Apply