Are you an experienced receptionist looking for work? Do you believe that everyone makes a difference?
Then working for the Care UK’s Surrey OOH service may be the job for you.
Care UK is the largest provider of Out of Hours (OOH) services in the UK and we proudly continue to lead the way with innovation in line with the vision of the NHS.
In order to deliver the best care to our patients, we are looking for Receptionists in Guildford to work as part of Care UK’s OOH service in Surrey on a permanent or bank basis.
About the Job
Surrey OOH delivers healthcare to patients throughout Surrey when their GP Practices close and is usually accessed by NHS 111. This means we are open from 6.30pm – 8am Monday – Friday and 24 hours at weekends and we have various shifts available between these times.
As part of the OOH service, patients will come to our Primary Care Centres after being referred onto us via NHS 111.
This is where we need experienced receptionists like you to come and work for us – your main responsibility will be to meet and greet our patients, ensuring they are seen in a courteous and professional manner. You’ll also be responsible for preparing, opening and closing the centre ready for when the patients and clinicians arrive.
What will be discussed?
• £8.29 per hour - £12.43 per hour, dependent on the shift you work
• Company Pension
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Online shopping discounts
• Regional / National opportunities
How will we support you?
• Full training with healthcare systems, terminology and equipment
• Further training free training opportunities, both online and face-to-face.
• Career development opportunities, ranging from working in other areas (such as driving) to becoming a Coordinator or Supervisor.
What we'll need from you
• Excellent communication skills, including written, face-to-face and via the telephone
• Have excellent computer skills, including with Microsoft Office.
• Be accurate and have a good attention to detail.
Please note, if shortlisted for an interview we will require you to travel to our Head Office in Dorking.
As an organisation Care UK is at the cutting edge of service development underpinned by a commitment to developing strong and effective leaders and embedding quality improvement methodologies. There is a strong track record of career progression within the organisation.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Care UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you'd like to learn more, have any questions or would like to apply, please contact Daniel Hayde on Apply
or email Apply
Together we make things better.
Patients are at the heart of everything we do.
Everyone one of us matters.