required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of a private hospital in Cork
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting a full range of routine pulmonary function tests including, spirometry, reversibility, diffusion capacity and static lung volumes.
They will also conduct specialized pulmonary function tests, cardiopulmonary exercise tests and inhalation challenge tests. Conduct sleep studies: both limited and full.
Both senior and basic grade candidates will be considered for this position. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to progress in their career. Requirements
- Certification in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or a BSc in Clinical Measurement or equivalent qualification
- Clinical laboratory experience in pulmonary function testing essential
- Min 12 months post graduate experience
- Experience in Quality and Audit and accreditation is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Apply now by sending us an up to date copy of your CV to Apply
or call Aoife on Apply
to discuss further.
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of €150!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.