I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£21,888 - £33,381 p/a | 22.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits & Prospects
A leading national private healthcare provider currently has a vacancy for a Diagnostic Radiographer specialising in General Radiography and Mammography to join the Diagnostics Team in their hospital in Shrewsbury on a part-time basis.
Details of what the hospital is offering for this part-time Diagnostic Radiographer – General & Mammography post are as follows:
• Part-time hours of 22.5 per week between the hours of 8am and 8pm
• Day shifts only
• Salaries ranging from £21,888 to £33,381 (pro-rata)
• Private healthcare plans, free gym membership and wellness programmes
• A company pension and life assurance
• Extensive opportunities for training and development
Applicants for this part-time Diagnostic Radiographer – General & Mammography post should meet the following criteria:
• BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent with HCPC registration
• Post-registration experience in both general radiography and mammography
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail
• Flexible to work a range of shifts covering 8am – 8pm with some weekends involved and take part in an on-call rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.