I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow has an exciting bank nurse opportunity for a Registered Nurse to contribute to the breast care service and to support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Ideally the candidate will have recent experience within an acute cancer services clinical environment and be up to date with current evidence based and best practice guidelines in relation to breast cancer care and treatment with the ability to develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise. A training and orientation programme will be offered as well as full access to online training platform.
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing.
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
* Basic workload / shift management skills.
Duties of this role include:
* The role purpose is to assist the core nursing team in the delivery of specialist breast care nurse support and advice in both an in-patient and out-patient setting.
* To help provide professional advice to others (colleagues/other departments) on matters relating to breast care.
* To demonstrate a consistently high standard of nursing care.
* To provide a resource to outpatient and ward colleagues.
* To promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all patients, families, employees and visitors.
* To ensure that high standards of patient care are maintained at all times in accordance with hospital and national guidelines.
* To assist senior staff in effective resource management.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 10 - 10 Per hourFull timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Night Team Leader- Elderly Care home with Nursing - Pinkhill Full Time Nights 44 hours per week Permanent Position £10.00 per hour ...
Full timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Careers focused on peopleSpire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two Specialist ...
Full timeBankMallaig, Highland, Scotland
Emergency Care Practitioners, Flexi Shifts, Mallaig, to £45 per hourWe are working with the NHS Highlands across their primary care...
Full timeBankInvergordon, Highland, Scotland
Emergency Care Practitioners, Flexi Shifts, Invergordon, to £45 per hourWe are working with the NHS Highlands across their primary ...