I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Reference: 24WC001
Closing date 24th August 2018
We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative and flexible individual who is wants to make a difference in our patient’s lives. The Clinic Administrator is the first point of contact for visitors to the clinic therefore this customer facing role is instrumental to the efficient running of the Clinic. You must have excellent communication skills to enable you to work autonomously, prioritise your own workload and demonstrate the ability to problem solve. The role provides complete administration support to the Clinic Manager, and Deputy Clinic Manager and to contribute to the effective and efficient running of the clinic as a whole. The administrator also ensures that all required reports and orders are submitted when required, liaising with responsible individuals to remind them of submission dates and flagging to the Clinic Manager when deadlines are approaching.
• Undertake all reception duties and welcoming and directing patients and visitors to the clinic
• Assist Clinic Manager with all clinic administration associated with staff, patients and the Clinic as a whole.
• Communicate with the referring Trust/Hospital
• Attend meetings with Clinic Manager- Prepare materials for meetings, reports and information requests
• Assist with patient documentation requests from Management or Trust
• Facilitate Patient Survey/Feedback distribution and collection to ensure maximum contribution
• Submit stock orders in a timely manner
• Reporting around treatment numbers, billing and reconciliations.
• To be professional at all time in order to ensure all visitor experience ‘great care‘ when attending the clinic
• A good education at GCSE level or equivalent (essential)
• Demonstrate excellent administration skills and diary management experience.
• Previous experience working in a hospital, healthcare or customer service setting
• Previous stock control experience.
• Experience of report writing and report reconciliation experience.
• Ability to work unsupervised as well as in a team setting
• Computer literacy is essential – proven experience with MS office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills, excellent rapport building
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
COME GROW WITH US....
• Full Time - 37.5 hours pw (Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm).
• Competitive Salary
• 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Stakeholder Company Pension
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS, OH checks
We reserve the right too close the vacancy early should we receive a high volume of applications.
£ 65,000 - 70,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCoventry, West Midlands, England
Commissioning Manager - Nursing home - Elderly / Dementia Coventry £65,000 - £70,000  ...
Full timePermanentDerby, Derbyshire, England
Available [... Click Apply...] - Full Time - 37 hours per week. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst f...
£ 95,000 - 95,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
GP General Practitioner - Flexible Hours - Good CQC Birmingham - West Midlands £9,500 per Session + excellent company benefits Good...