HCL Workforce is recruiting for a CONSULTANT PHYSICIAN WITH AN INTEREST IN DIABETES & ENDOCRINOLOGY
in the county of Lincolnshire.
Lincolnshire is a scenically and geographically varied county. It includes the Lincoln escarpment and the North Lincolnshire Wolds which are designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty, and extensive beaches on the coastal strip.
Lincolnshire is highly rated for education, from nursery through to secondary school, and has a growing university culture. South Lincolnshire has retained the grammar school system, and has a reputation for providing excellent state school education.
- Effective administration of clinical and nonclinical workload for which he/she is responsible
- The post holder will make decisions about future care (e.g. in-patient admissions, direct discharge and organising investigations in a contemporaneous manner).
- Effective communication with other departments
- Active in the development of operational policies fur the unit jointly with medical, nursing and administrative colleagues
- Teaching duties for junior doctors and medical students
CCT (proposed CCT date must be within 6 months of interview)CESR, orEuropean Community rights
- MRCP (UK) or equivalent
- Entry on the GMC Specialist Register via:
- Experience of undergraduate/ postgraduate teaching
- Research methodology understanding
For further information or to be considered for this role please apply now or call Ian Acedera on Apply