I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Locum Occupational Therapist in Chelmsford
Hours: 30 hrs per week
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Locum / 12 week placement
Our client is looking for a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist to work within their Acute Adult Inpatient Service. The ideal candidate will have the relavent qualifications and will have completed a fieldwork educators course. Knowledge regarding current best practice and models within OT practice and the relavent understanding regarding the listed duties below are essential, including previous experience as an Occupational Therapist.
The post-holder will be expected to perform the following:
- Assist the Ward Manager in the day to day operation of the clinal area
- Ensure that service user centered care plans are developed, implemented, evaluated and recorded
- To lead in management of clinical risk for patient attending OT interventions, ensuring that risks are assessed, identified and care planned for individuals
- Participate in teaching programmes with all staff including students
- Take a lead and support colleagues in interventions relating to the management of violence and aggression
For more info relating to the above role, please contact Erin at Mind Professionals by applying here.
£ 31000 - 33000 Per yearPart timeContractEnfield, London, Greater London, England
We are seeking a committed and experienced Occupational Therapist to join our client's Obsessional Disorder Mental Health team, bas...
£ 20 - 21 Per hourFull timeContractLondon, Greater London, England
JustOT are recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist who is looking to work in the London region.Position: Stroke, Nuero and C...