I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Associate Disability Workplace Coach
This is an associate role for a variety of Workplace Coaches, who will be required to travel to our client’s workplaces to assist in improving the work performance for individuals with neurodiverse conditions, mental health needs &/or pan-disability. This could include such complex conditions as dyslexia, dyspraxia, autism, sensory impairments and additional mental health learning difficulties.
Post holders will have significant experience in Workplace Coaching and workplace ergonomics, utilising their skills & specialist knowledge following a Workplace Needs Assessments to deliver services in guiding clients through a process, leading to performance enhancement. This could include support to achieve a specific project, helping a client to do better what they already do well, or developing a skill they don't yet possess.
In a variety of workplace settings, the Workplace Coach will collaborate with the client to target and plan for performance improvement, acting as the facilitator to help the client achieve self-realisation around opportunities for improvement by asking probing, and often tough, questions, challenging the client to think about their goals as well as how to achieve them.
As you will work with a diverse range of people who will all have different requirements, you'll need to understand each client's lifestyle so that you can create the best management plan for them.
• Demonstrate competency in making recommendations appropriate for the individual needs
• Maintain up to date research & continuing professional development
• Establish realistic goals with the client with meaningful outcomes
• Keep up-to-date records
• Report care plans
• Refer clients to other specialist assessments when needed
• Use highly participative approaches to establishing distributed work environments
• Establish explicit, tangible performance measures
• Develop formal agreements about regular interaction
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Experience in conducting workplace coaching for specific conditions &/or difficulties in adults in employment
• Knowledge & understanding of a range of learning difficulties &/or physical & psychological disabilities
• Experience of working with people with learning difficulties or physical disabilities
• Treat each client as an individual & advise of support plans to assist individuals with a wide variety of difficulties
• Be able to complete assessment notes to demonstrate justification of coaching plans as per recent research, products & best suited individual requirements
• Understand the benefits of being in work and the relationship between employment & health
• Understanding & consideration of the requirement for client confidentiality
• Ability to adhere to & understanding of Key Performance Indicators & Service Level Agreements
• Be professional at all times & represent PAM at all assessments completed on our behalf
This role would suit a self-employed Workplace Coach who is looking for additional work, apply now!
£ 34.74 - 55.59 Per hourPart timeTemporaryBridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Pulse is currently recruiting diligent Emergency Nurse Practitioners within Bridlington – East Yorkshire area. We offer nurses the ...
£ 34.74 - 55.59 Per hourPart timeTemporaryHull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Pulse is currently recruiting diligent Emergency Nurse Practitioners within Hull – East Yorkshire area. We offer nurses the opportu...
£ 40,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Fertility Nurse Manager - Private Fertility Clinic Registered General Nurse, Clinically Qualified, Fertility Backgrou...