I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Associate Disability Workplace Assessor
This is an associate role for a variety of Specialist Assessors, who will be required to travel to our client’s workplaces to perform assessments for individuals with neurodiverse conditions, mental health needs &/or pan-disability. This could include such complex conditions as dyslexia, dyspraxia, autism, sensory impairments and additional mental health learning difficulties. Additionally, our clients may suffer from physical difficulties or disabilities following injury, trauma or progressive, deteriorating conditions.
Post holders will have significant experience in Assistive Technology and workplace ergonomics, utilising their skills & specialist knowledge in Workplace Needs Assessments to deliver services in recommending practical & cost effective adjustments
As you will work with a diverse range of people who will all have different requirements, you'll need to understand each client's lifestyle so that you can create the best management plan for them.
You will need to:
• Demonstrate competency in making recommendations appropriate for the individual needs
• Maintain up to date research & continuing professional development
• Treat each client as an individual & specify adjustments, modifications & advise of support plans to assist individuals with a wide variety of difficulties
• Establish realistic goals with the client with meaningful outcomes
• Keep up-to-date records
• Report care plans
• Refer clients to other specialist assessments when needed
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Experience in conducting workplace assessments for specific conditions &/or difficulties in adults in employment
• Knowledge & understanding of a range of learning difficulties &/or physical & psychological disabilities
• Experience of working with people with learning difficulties or physical disabilities
• Knowledge of the existing adjustments available on the market for appropriate utilisation in the workplace
• Report writing & IT skills
• Be able to complete assessment notes to demonstrate justification of advice/recommendations for adjustments as per recent research, products & best suited individual requirements
• Understand the benefits of being in work and the relationship between employment & health
• Understanding & consideration of the requirement client confidentiality
• Ability to adhere to & understanding of Key Performance Indicators & Service Level Agreements
• Be professional at all times & represent PAM at all assessments completed on our behalf
This role would suit a self-employed Workplace Assessor who is looking for additional work, apply now!
£ 25,000 - 25,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWinchester, Hampshire, England
Dispensing Optician - Monday to Friday - Community Care Private Domiciliary and Mobile Provider Hampshire £25,000 + company ...
£ 40,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Fertility Nurse Manager - Private Fertility Clinic Registered General Nurse, Clinically Qualified, Fertility Backgrou...