I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Competitive Salary (In line with experience)
Our Private hospital in Essex is currently recruiting for a Mammographer to join our experienced team of professional imaging staff. This role will involve a mix of mammograhy and general radiology, including theatre work.
Located on the borders of London, Essex and Hertfordshire, our award-winning Private Hospital is one of the South East's leading private hospitals. We are renowned locally for our high standards of nursing care and friendly atmosphere.
* Providing a supportive and high quality Mammography service
* Ensuring the clinic runs on time and is a professional welcoming service for patients
* Undertaking general radiology within the department as and when required
* Reporting any equipment issues immediately as and when this may come up
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
* You must have the post graduate certificate in Mammography
* A minimum of 2 years' experience.
* The right candidate will be a team player with a can do professional work attitude