I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Band 6/7 Depending on experience
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Physiotherapist , as part of the clinical team to assess diagnose and provide high quality individualised treatment programmes for patients. You will be responsible for predominantly Orthopaedic patients on an in and out patients basis.
Our Private Hospital is one of South Yorkshire's leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services. The ward consists of 21 beds, 17 of which are in single rooms, all with en-suite facility. As one of South Yorkshire's leading private and NHS 'Choose & Book' hospital's, we are at the forefront of medical technology and patient care.
If you are excited about pushing your ability to the next level, whilst at the same time becoming part of a friendly team renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then our Hospital is for you. The hospital offers a wide variety of specialities and prides itself on providing a high standard of care to both patients and staff.
Key responsibilities include:
* The team provides a comprehensive range of care to all types of surgical patient's both pre and post operatively.
* The post holder is responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality.
* The successful applicant will work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
* Managing an Orthopaedic case load
* Occasionally supporting different types of physiotherapy patients
The successful candidate will also have:
* Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy
* A Member of the CSP and registered with the HCPC
* Sound written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
* Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
* Demonstrated Computer Skills
* Private Healthcare experience (Desirable)
In return we offer:
* Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
* 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service
* Private Healthcare
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Child Care Voucher's
* Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
* Subsidised Staff Restaurant
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
PIP Disability Analyst - LeedsStarting Salary: £35,000 + market leading benefits package worth up to £9,000 per year + overtime opp...
£ 30,000 - 40,000 Per yearFull timePermanentDoncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Senior Physiotherapist - Private Orthopaedic Hospital Doncaster - South Yorkshire Full time - 37.5 hours £30,000 - £4...