I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Assessor - Birmingham
Opportunity for RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs, Paramedics, Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
Starting Salary: £34,000 - £35,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime Opportunities
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (Flexibile hours & part time available)
Are you in need of a new challenge and looking for the following?
* A genuine work life balance, with no bank holidays, evenings or weekends required?
* A fresh challenge with responsibilities that keep your skills up to date and guarantees support in working towards revalidation?
* To work for a forward-thinking organisation that encourages ongoing training and development?
sjb medical are proud to be seeking Healthcare practitioners for a fresh opportunity within a leading global provider of government health programmes.
Our client is an established organisation which carries out high quality functional assessments on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Passionate about making a difference, our client have a mission to help customers move forward with their lives by providing a quality, sensitive and respectful service.
What is the role of a Clinical Assessor?
* Based within a multi-disciplinary team at your local assessment centre and in the community, you will be responsible for completing professional functional health assessments by meeting with individuals and reviewing a wide range of complex medical conditions
* You will focus on how an individual's ability to perform day to day activities is affected by their condition and produce a high quality, detailed, impartial report for DWP
* To ensure you are fully prepared for your new role, you will embark on a comprehensive induction and training programme
* Support is on-going and will allow you to become a proficient and qualified Functional Assessor
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
* Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required.
* Private medical insurance, life assurance, pension scheme and professional indemnity cover
* Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
* NMC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
* 23 days of annual leave + bank holidays and option to buy additional days or sell back
* A working environment that nurtures a commitment to public service and supporting people, guaranteeing you really get to know each customer and make a difference to their life
This is an excellent opportunity for all healthcare practitioners with a minimum of 2 years' post-registration broad-based experience, to further progress their careers and join a market leading, forward thinking organisation.
£ 30.00 - 30.00 Per hourPart timeContractAlbrighton, Wolverhampton, Shropshire, England
Locum Physiotherapist Band 7 Location: Wolverhampton Hours per week: 18 Assignment Dates: Ongoing Salary/Pay Rate: £30 per hour Phy...