I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Project Support Officer
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (6 month post)
Base: Preferably Brighton, but flexible (occasional national travel required)
Salary Range: Scale Point £28-£30 per hour
Reports to: Implementation Manager reporting to Quality Director
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at an enhanced level
Purpose of Job:
* Working as part of the Central Quality Team, the post holder will provide project support across a range of projects as part of the ongoing organisational change plan.
* The Project Support Officer will co-ordinate resources, communications, monitoring and control activities, ensuring information is accurate, accessible and up to date at all times.
* The post holder will liaise with colleagues within the Quality Team, Executive Management Team, as well as those across the organisation such as the medical directorate, continuous improvement sponsors, Marketing Team.
The post holder will:
Support a range of ongoing projects across the organisation with a specific focus on the organisational priorities contained within the continuous improvement plans.
Provide guidance on project and continuous improvement plans and templates including 'Kick Off' documentation, specifications and implementation plans.
Ensure documentation is completed and up to date.
Highlight the interconnections and communication needs for all organisational plans.
Manage the storage and accessibility of documents.
Work closely with the all leads for project planning and resource management to ensure joined up working across the project lifecycle.
Liaise and organise events with colleagues and services across the organisation including Project Sponsors, focus groups, user testers, and early adopter sites.
Hold the master programme plan and dashboard of all projects and developments.
Communicate project updates and risks to the Quality Director and EMT.
Utilise existing project and communication tools.
Identify and develop new tools, applications and documentation as appropriate.
Chair project meetings.
Work to agile project management practices and approaches.
Oversee the communication of developments to all stakeholders, including high level management briefings and updates for the benefit of end-users.
Provide support activities including co-ordination of internal communication briefings
In carrying out the above duties the post holder will:
* Work flexibly across operational sites as required.
* Work flexibly within an agreed number of hours and ensure the successful progress of projects.
* Seek to improve personal performance, contribution, knowledge and skills.
* Participate in appraisal, training and supervision processes.
* Keep abreast of developments in relevant legislation and practice.
* Ensure the implementation of the all CGL policies.
* Contribute to maintaining safe systems of work and a safe environment
* Undertake other duties appropriate to the grade of the post.
Strong IT knowledge including excellent operational knowledge of all MS applications
Experience of writing and presenting reports.
Highly organised and experience working in an administrative role.
Knowledge of project management principles.
Good data analysis skills.
Experience of project planning and monitoring
Ability to produce flowcharts, timelines and action plans in a timely manner
And the ability to:
Communicate confidently and effectively.
Work to deadlines, prioritise workload demands and use initiative.
Meticulous, tenacious and flexible in approach.
Show a capacity to work independently and keep calm under pressure.
A team player with the ability to work as part of a virtual team.
Understand and have a commitment to the principles of equal opportunity and diversity.
Desirable criteria :
Familiar using a project management software package.
Experience working to project management principles.
Experience taking minutes.
Knowledge of software development.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for criminal justice employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System , ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an eff
£ 75,000 - 75,000 Per yearFull timePermanentEastbourne, East Sussex, England
Commissioning Nursing Home Manager (Nursing & elderly care) Location- Eastbourne &nbs...
£ 25,000 - 25,000 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Dispensing Optician - Monday to Friday - Community Care Private Domiciliary and Mobile Provider - Manchester £25,000 plus company c...