I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Summary - (Personality Disorder Experience required)
The purpose of the Forensic Intensive Psychological Treatment Service (FIPTS) is to provide effective and meaningful assessment, treatment and management of people with personality disorders which cause them to present a high risk of sexual or violent offending behaviour directed toward others who have been or are involved with the criminal justice system. The service aims to reduce and manage the risk presented by clients in the least restrictive environment possible, reduce personality pathology and associated suffering and distress. It also aims to increase pro-social and adaptive behaviours in the areas of relationships, employment, education and community integration and promote independence and improved quality of life.
FIPTS believe that active, collaborative and supportive interagency working is the only effective, efficient and safe way to work with high risk personality disordered clients in or expected to be in the community. As such, we work in partnership with the criminal justice, social services, health and other statutory and voluntary agencies involved in the care and management of this client group.
Our service users require sustained intervention to modify cycles of behaviour that cause harm to them or others and result in breakdown of community networks, support mechanisms and mainstream services.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Development of the Service / Community Liaison
* Continue to develop the service provisions, to ensure best practice and leading edge services are available to service users
* Work in close conjunction with the other agencies supporting the Service to improve the services and expand provision where possible
* Promote the Service through participation in inter-agency forums and attendance at other functions where appropriate and as directed by the Head of Services.
* Maintain close links and good relationships with local community groups and representatives ensuring that the local community has a good understanding of the purpose and working of the Service and close neighbours are appropriately engaged
* Participate and contribute to the development of an annual plan for the Project, which reflects the objectives and performance for the Project
* To actively promote the development and maintenance of appropriate policies and procedures to ensure a high quality service provision that ensures the safe and effective running of the service.
* Provide leadership and line management to staff
* Responsible in conjunction with Deputy Managers for ensuring all staff have appropriate personal development plans, and are appropriately supported to achieve the plans targets / interventions.
* Participate in the selection and induction of new staff to ensure that they are aware of their duties and the policies, practice and values of Penrose Options. Provide care and support when needed.
* Ensure that absenteeism and lateness is maintained, on or below, the agreed levels for the organisation, taking appropriate support and action to achieve the target.
* Ensure that staff maintain high standards of professional performance at all times through adherence to Penrose policies and procedural frameworks.
* Ensure that disciplinaries and grievances are appropriately managed, including the undertaking of investigations, and the conducting of disciplinary interviews when required
* Responsible for ensuring all staff are performance managed via the Penrose appraisal system and that appraisals are conducted and completed on time.
* Hold regular staff meetings and one to one's with staff
* Co-ordinate and monitor the workload of the team and ensure that all current performance and Service standards are being met
£ 40,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Sister - Brand New Private Spinal and Orthopaedic Hospital £40,000-£45,000 + Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Season Ticket Loan...