I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Occupational Therapist | £30 - £35 P/H | Norfolk
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent occupational therapy and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
* Working under supervision, to assess the occupational and functional needs, potential, limitations, and ability of disabled people of all ages, including children.
* To work collaboratively with the service user, their support network/family, and other agencies to motivate and enable service users to achieve and maintain balance in their activities of daily living.
* To formulate and implement intervention plans aimed at reducing the impact of disability and ill health.
* To utilise OT skills in analysing and adapting home environments to reduce the impact of disability, and to promote function and social participation. These will be non-complex cases or complex cases in collaboration with senior staff.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System , ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates , allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on Apply. Please ask for the Social Care Department.
£ 32000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
PIP Health Assessment and Reporting Job Opportunity Based in Bristol Applications welcomed from: RGNs, RMNs or RNLD Nurses, Occupat...
£ 33000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentStockton on the Forest, York, North Yorkshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Advanced Practitioner Occupational Therapist to join the Therapies department within our...