I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Occupational Health Physician – Permanent – Negotiable Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
We are currently looking for an Occupational Health Physician to join our team in our Chelmsford clinic. As a growing organisation this is an exciting time within the business with excellent opportunities for those joining us. PAM Group is a Designated Body and SEQOHS Accredited.
PAM Group is a leading provider in Occupational Health and Wellbeing services and our customer base include both public and private sectors. We provide a wide range of services including Case Management, Health Surveillance, Counselling and Physiotherapy. Our clinics are located nationwide and in client sites.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Support clients through ill health retirement process and assessments
• Fitness to work planning, assessment and screening
• Support clients with sickness and absence cases and return to work processes and plans
• Act as a clinical lead, offering support to other members of staff and assisting with training, we encourage working within a collegiate environment
• Conduct health assessments and reviews as required with additional responsibilities according to each role
The post holder will ideally have the following:
• Hold a valid GMC Registration
• Be a Fellow or Member of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine (F/MFOM),
• Have experience of working with an Occupational Health role in public and private sectors
• Excellent Communication skills
• The post holder will demonstrate skills and competence in case management and providing advice in relation to work on health and health on work
• The ability to carry out health screening and may be an HSE approved doctor
• Knowledge of HSE and DWP guidance on fitness for work and safety at work
• Demonstrate a working understanding of relevant employment law in an occupational health context
• Have the ability to work well on your own and with others.
• Have good people skills and the ability to build relationships with our clients and their employees
• Possess good clinical diagnostic skills and understand the appropriate treatment practices
• Be self-confident and well organised in their daily workings
PAM Group fully believes in supporting its colleagues, and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. We have our own Responsible Officer who would be able to support you with CPD and revalidation. PAM also offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Car Allowance or Travel Allowance
• Support with CPD and revalidation
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Life Assurance Scheme
• 33 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays
Ref: OHP Chelmsford
£ 30000 - 103000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
A&E Junior, Middle Grade and Consultant Doctors - London£30,000 - £103,000 p.a dependent on experience Indigo Healthcare are seekin...
£ 90,000 Per yearFull time...Contract...London, Greater London, England
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well-established practice in North London. This is a full/ Part time...