I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£27,000 - £30,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Great Company Benefits | NHS Pension
An experienced MSK Physiotherapist with experience in orthopaedics is required to work in a walk-in care centre in Reading.
Details of the is MSK Physiotherapist - Outpatients position and what our client is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on days only
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £27,000 to £30,000
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance (or the option to continue with the NHS pension is applicable)
• Private medical insurance
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Subsidised meals whilst on duty
As MSK Physiotherapist - Outpatients you will undertake advanced clinical assessments and diagnoses and will treat a variety of musculoskeletal problems, working with patients with complex or chronic care needs.
Applicants for this MSK Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
• Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and ideally with current CSP membership
• At least 3 years post-graduate experience within orthopaedics and MSK setting, ideally within the private sector
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Part timePermanentSutton Green, Guildford, Surrey, England
Careers focused on peopleHere at Spire St Anthony's Hospital we currently have vacancies within our team for an experienced Clinica...