I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
JOB REFERENCE: 05DA005
CLOSING DATE: 25th August 2018
We have an exciting opportunity in our Burnley clinic for a part-time dialysis assistant who wants to make a difference in our patient’s lives. This is Fixed Term contract for 12 months.
• To support team in the clinic area and to provide care within agreed competencies as per instructed by a registered nurse
• Prepare, restore and maintain areas, equipment and clinical supplies in readiness for dialysis
• Conduct patient observations pre/post dialysis (blood pressure, weight)
• Prepare patients for dialysis – programme machines and connect patients to commence treatment as directed by qualified personnel
• Monitor throughout treatment – reporting changing , incidents and patient feedback to responsible nurse
• Follow dialysis, complete discontinuation procedures including wash back and removal of needles
• Assist with preparation of patient documentation as appropriate
• Comply with Company policies and procedures whilst observing statutory requirements –Health+Safety, CPR, manual handling, infection prevention
• Ensure ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
• Previous experience working in a care or healthcare environment
• Qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
GROW WITH US!
• Part Time - 20 hours per week
• Monday to Saturday, Shifts hours from 06.00 to 23.30 (No Nights or Sunday working)
• Pay includes a competitive salary and Unsocial Payments.
• 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) pro rata increasing with service
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness/Gym Membership, Auto-Enrolment Company Pension
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
* where applicable/dependent on clinic
Please note that we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient applications
£ 44.04 - 59.68 Per hourPart timeTemporaryKeighley, West Yorkshire, England
Pulse is currently recruiting diligent Emergency Nurse Practitioners within Keighley – West Yorkshire area. We offer nurses the opp...
Full timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Spire Hospital Manchester have an exciting new business venture that needs an engaging individual with drive, determination, clinic...
£ 39.90 - 54.91 Per hourPart timeTemporaryHalifax, West Yorkshire, England
Pulse is currently recruiting diligent Emergency Nurse Practitioners within Halifax – West Yorkshire area. We offer nurses the oppo...