I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse is currently recruiting diligent Emergency Nurse Practitioners within Hull – East Yorkshire area. We offer nurses the opportunity and flexibility of finding extra shifts to fit around any of their current commitments.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers established for almost 30 years. We continuously excel in providing the highest standards of care and quality.
• A minimum of twelve months recent/current clinical experience as an ENP
• Be able to provide evidence they can prescribe
• Hard working, professional and calm mannered within different and demanding hospital environments
The benefits of choosing Pulse:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply below and we will contact you to discuss your registration.
£ 34.74 - 55.59 Per hourPart timeTemporaryBridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Pulse is currently recruiting diligent Emergency Nurse Practitioners within Bridlington – East Yorkshire area. We offer nurses the ...
£ 28,000 - 35,000 Per yearFull timePermanentHarrogate, North Yorkshire, England
Theatre Practitioner - Private Hospital - RGN / ODP Specialist Orthopaedic Private Hospital - Harrogate ...
£ 36,000 - 38,500 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Senior Staff Nurse, PACU - Brand New Surgical Hospital £36,000 - £38,500 + Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Season Ticket Loan F...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
With a turnover of £1.4 billion and a workforce of around 16,000, Barts Health is the largest NHS trust in the country, and one of ...
£ 60,000 - 80,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWest Bromwich, West Midlands, England
Specialty Doctor - Female High Dependency - Mental Health West Midlands £60,000 - £80,000 DOE Re...